We take pride in delivering premiere events with the highest possible degree of quality and precision. We believe the key to a successful implementation plan is to understand our client's expectations and ensure that they are met.
Our staff of Event Planners and Technical Directors will interact with all behind-the-scenes service providers and vendors to coordinate and manage all on-site event logistics with the utmost professionalism and knowledge. The result is a flawless execution and complete attendee satisfaction.
For every facet and element on your agenda including meals, general sessions, social functions, teambuilding, off-site parties, workshops, and breakouts, it’s about the people.
- Your Project Manager
- Executive Producers
- Registration staff and hospitality
- Technical and staging crews
- Décor, set-up and strike
- Room turn-around and seating
- Food and Beverage
- General Session running crew
- Workshop/Breakout support
- Exhibits/Expos support
- Our check-in support staff is always courteous and knowledgeable.
- EMP-managed hospitality and customer service interactions make everyone feel like a VIP.
- Our VIP management is second nature – so that every VIP is given that extra bit of personalized attention that their position requires.
- EMP finds, negotiates and manages the entire experience from contract, special needs, and on-site fulfillment. We’ve worked with the best of the best and have local, national, and global partnerships to find the right live-talent for your budget:
- Hot local DJs and bands.
- Specialized entertainment targeted for a corporate audience, including comedy troupes, comedians, magicians and specialty acts.
- Big name talent like celebrity hosts and spokespeople, as well as concert level, A-list talent.
- We arrange for on-site printing and copying needs for materials that cannot be shipped.
- We consider in-house, local rental and off-site options when planning the duplication needs of the event.
- A final full accounting reconciliation.
- A dedicated review of every aspect of the event – from proposal through final billing.
- A complete debrief of process and execution performance.
- A list of action items to resolve any outstanding issues.
- A commitment to improve and elevate the next collaboration.
Complete On-site Event Management
On-site Registration & Housing
When your guests finally arrive at the venue, EMP delivers an experience that is both welcoming and efficient.
Hospitality Desk Management
EMP can transform the most mundane ballroom into an elegant special occasion with all the trimmings, including lighting and special effects, and centerpieces and florals.
Shipping and On-site Materials
EMP can also manage and coordinate the mailing and round-trip shipping of all program materials.
Many production companies treat the post-event period as an inconvenient afterthought. EMP takes this critical time seriously. We provide: