Extensive experience allows our event planning agency to produce consistently exciting and compelling events worldwide. Through time-tested processes and state-of-the-art technology, we can support intricate logistics and handle all facets of your event.
Our superior purchasing strength worldwide can be a significant benefit to your business. Through solid supplier relationships, negotiating skills, and pure volume, we are able to obtain significant discounts which we pass along to our clients.
Dedicated, Customer-Focused Employees
It all starts here. EMP has a core staff of tenured, experienced professionals who are at the core of our success – and the ultimate success of your event or program. Our team comprises:
- Owners who are hands-on, engaged, and involved in every aspect of the business.
- Event Planners with years of experience in all types of events; recognition, incentive events, sales meetings, product launches, user group programs, training, seminars, executive conferences, employee events, and many more.
- Producers who deliver video, graphics, speaker support, live talent, guest speakers, special effects, audience response, big name talent, and the latest state-of-the art interactive tools.
- Creative directors, art directors, video directors, writers, graphic designers, and video editors who are chosen for your event or program’s specific needs.
- Coordinators, assistants, support staff, admins and many other people whose main focus and drive is ensuring a flawless event, an ecstatic client, and the honor of working with you in the future.
Site Search & Contract Negotiations
The meeting location, hotel and facilities have a considerable and consequential impact on your meeting. Our reputation is our currency and we draw on our extensive knowledge and relationships to provide:
- Complete global site search capabilities and contract negotiations.
- The best location for the best price.
Process & Timeline Management
Quality events don’t just “happen.” It all starts with the process and ours is as quality-driven as our events themselves. We provide:
- A special project kick-off meeting to outline and present the big picture to all stakeholders.
- A Master Production Schedule that marks all key dates and deliverables.
- Weekly status meetings to confirm direction and any changes or issues.
- Deadlines and deliverables that are adjustable to meet needs as they arise.
Handling the details, from site selection through venue billing reconciliation, is a necessary but time-consuming process. EMP saves you time by handling:
- Housing and room block management.
- Food & beverage development, management, and execution.
- Function space management.
- On-going communication with venues/hotels to ensure a logistically sound program.
- Written program specifications per location.
EMP ensures fiscal integrity and accuracy from the proposal to the final reconciliation with our comprehensive Program Billing and Management process. During this process, EMP:
- Partners with you from the beginning to determine your budget content and expectations.
- Outlines our agreed upon areas of responsibility:
- Creates a line item budget for review and approval
- Delineates transactions and costs clearly
- Reviews the budget to ensure overall expenses are within expectations
- Monitors and updates the budget as necessary with your express approval
- Schedules a formal review of the final reconciliation with you at the outset of the project
Food & Beverage Management and Forecasting
Our experience and attention to detail can maximize the planning and execution of the meals. We can oversee:
- F&B guarantees.
- Logistics like seating, timing, and room turn-arounds.
- Consultations and decisions on menu and décor.
- The creation, development, and execution of special events food & beverage needs.
Value-Add Cost Control
EMP delivers considerable cost savings in four main areas:
- Cost Containment
EMP develops a budget with your guidance. We then monitor and adjudicate any cost over-runs, with your oversight. No extra charge is billed without your express approval.
- Cost Management
Our volume of business within the industry allows us the leverage to negotiate fees, equipment, and services at discount rates.
Unlike most of our competitors, we pass along all discounts and commissions that we receive from our suppliers.
- Pricing Plan
We tailor-fit to your expectations. Our Fee-for-Service budget plan ensures savings reflected in our partnership are not eaten up by mark-ups and surprise project change orders.
- Cost Containment